Debotec Hydraulic Filler
Debotec filler 15L
Debotec filler 20L
Debotec filler 30L
Debotec International BVBA produces hydraulic filling machines with removable meatcylinder
Made in Belgium
All parts of the Debotec hydraulic Filler are developed by Debotec International BVBA with utmost care:
we are working intensively on detailed improvements to our filler which results to high and exclusive quality.
Endurance tests under realistic circumstances were performed to provide supreme results.
The various parts are fully matched and tested for your safety and they all meet the requirements of the European standards.
During the development of the Debotec Hydraulic Filler, attention was paid to the health of the end-user. Debotec International BVBA only uses non-toxic oil with accompanying certificates. This allows the Debotec Filler to meet the the strictest health requirements. The removable meatcylinder allows users to quickly and thoroughly clean the machine after use.
Unique hydraulic system
The various components of the hydraulic system are aligned with each other in such a way that Debotec International BVBA offers a five year warranty on the hydraulic cylinder*.
The hydraulic distribution valve is 100% developed and manufactured by Debotec International BVBA. The applied operating pressures have been proven well in practice.
Debotec International BVBA invests in excellent technical solutions and outstanding quality controls: we translate this to our customers by offering a two year warranty on machines delivered and installed in Belgium*.
* With the exception of the respective seals for this purpose, one year warranty on machines delivered and installed outside Belgium.
Easy to maintain
The meatcylinder can be removed for cleaning with only one handling. Like other detachable parts, the meatcylinder can be placed in a professional dishwasher. This gives you the convenience and reassurance of thorough cleaning.
Knee controlling ensures that you have both hands free for the operation of the machine.
The electrical control system for the knee controlling runs at low tension (24 Volts) to ensure no switch is needed.
The non-toxic hydraulic oil has a long service life which makes periodic maintenance unnecessary.
Comfort - Three versions, one quality
• The Debotec Filler is available in three different capacities: 15, 20 and 30 litres.
• The three types are all provided in a stainless steel design.
• The machine can be easily moved by the use of two concealed wheels.
• Three solid stainless steel nozzles are included as a standard with the machine.
• Optional diameters of the nozzle are available.
• The stainless steel nut for the nozzle guarantees a long lifetime.